• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

What’s New is still messed up. I repost my ad and it is not there.

As has been answered several times already, it's not messed up. What's New is posts you haven't seen. You created the ad, which means you've visited that page, so it won't show up in What's New for you.

when I choose desktop style, why does it change back the the regular style after I log in? I want to keep the desktop style after I log in, I prefer this method better when using ODT on my phone

when I choose desktop style, why does it change back the the regular style after I log in? I want to keep the desktop style after I log in, I prefer this method better when using ODT on my phone

I don't have that problem, is it possible your phone has compatibility problems? FYI I know nothing about tech.

Missing "Insert Media" option? Am I missing something, I don't see the Option anywhere.
Used to be something like this (image from another forum):
MediaButton.jpg

From ODT:
MediaButton1.jpg

This is from my MacBook.

Could not relist an item using the "Relist Now" button on the ad. Message came back "We have upgraded to a new system and you will need to start over with a new ad."

Is relisting in the queue to be fixed or will we need to create new ads in order to relist in the future?

Back
Top Bottom