• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIX...the TV show about SEAL Team 6......

Go on Netflix and watch FAUDA. One of the best shows I've ever seen. I recommend using the subtitles and letting the actors speak in their native middle eastern dialect. Great gunplay and great story line.

Walt Goggins is a very old friend of mine. He is a pretty big actor these days. I have known him since I was 4 years old. Funny fact about him. My brother and Walt played soccer together for years. One time Walt fell down as my brother was kicking at the ball and he knocked out Walt's 2 front teeth. They were very good friends and my brother felt horrible about it...But whenever Walt looks in the mirror at those fake teeth he thinks of my brother. LOL He is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

I haven't seen the show.

Anyone watch it? Good? Authentic? (Probably not).....I just bought the first season.....suppressors sound authentic, but seems super "Hollywood" so far....not surprised tho!

I watched the entire I'st Season, last night's ending was surprising as HELL!!!

I have changed my mind. It was soap opera like, but it's my kind of soap opera. I couldn't stop watching it. Every wednesday at 10. Next week is gonna suck.

Back
Top Bottom