Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

Well hell, lets forget the kindness and start another 25 page rant bashing a company that you have not done business with. Either way, does not effect us or our business, we manufactured and sold firearms long before we got on ODT, in fact we only joined the ODT because members asked us too. We will continue to manufacture and sell firearms with or without the ODT. What I do find upsetting is the ODT members only sale we ran for the 4th of July that over 600 people bought rifles and no one is here to speak up for us.

Hey, your kit looks cool.

If I see one I'll check it out.

If your product is of Good Quality, Others will too.

Everyone take a deep breath and count to 10.
This is only the Internet.

ODT is Awesome

Hey, your kit looks cool.

If I see one I'll check it out.

If your product is of Good Quality, Others will too.

Everyone take a deep breath and count to 10.
This is only the Internet.

ODT is Awesome

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_29_4a8uqezy.jpg

This whole thing has been like "The Never Ending Story"

Either the company has a Quality Product or it doesn't.

Either they have Good Customer Service or they don't.

So many that have not dealt with them keep commenting Negatively.
If you have something informative to add, that's 1 thing; but the "he said, she said, he said she did," how is that beneficial to the site?

I have first hand knowledge that they don't build rifles for sale to the public on their lowers, I was told that it was not cost effective to do so. They use an LRB lower with LRB roll mark. To me that doesn't smell right, if you are going to call something yours, you'd think that it would be marked as such. I was told that their lowers were only used on their contract guns which it had never been determined who they have contracts with.

Personally using a commercially available upper of one brand and a commercially available lower of another brand and putting them together does not make a third brand rifle. Although technically according to the ATF it does.

They have said that they manufacture multiple parts, but would never say what those parts were when asked.

A DRD take down upper, on a LRB lower does not make a Sky Guns rifle in my book.

We have previously mentioned on multiple occasions some of the products we manufacture. We manufacture upper receivers, both billet and standard. We are known for our ambidextrous AR rifles, ejects left or right and left handed AR rifles. We also manufacture side charging AR's in left and right configuration. We manufacture class 3 lowers (not for sale to the public) and we manufacture barrels. We also manufacture Quad rails (in fact we can almost guarantee many people use our quad rails and don't even know it, cannot discuss publicly the details of this), gas blocks, barrel nuts and LPK components. We produce a variety of parts for other manufacturers as well as complete rifles. As for this take down rifle, IT IS NOT a DRD Tactical upper, as stated on our website, it sports a DRD Tactical QD Rail & Quick Change Barrel Nut in the ad, it also states the barrel has a low profile gas block for fitment internal to the DRD Tactical QD Rail. DRD Tactical products are trade marked, they also have exclusive distribution agreements and CANNOT be marketed without stating it is a DRD Tactical product. If we were using a DRD Tactical upper receiver, we would be required to state it is a DRD Tactical upper receiver. We offer this rifle with our ambidextrous uppers, side charging uppers in both left and right hand configuration, and there is no other place you can purchase this take down rifle in these configurations. So if you have first hand knowledge of our company, tell us what country were our first rifles manufactured?? That statement is correct, what COUNTRY, not county where our rifles were first manufactured in. What country are the largest amount of our rifles most likely in?? Also if you have first hand knowledge of our company, how would you have procured one of our rifles prior to 2009?? What are all the names of all our companies?? The few people who have first hand knowledge of our company would know the answers to these questions.

Last edited:
Where can your products be purchased? I can't find anything that you produce on your website. Looking at uppers there isn't a single one of them that is yours listed on your website.

Please help me out here cause to me it looks like you simply rebrand stuff and call it yours. And I think some of your numbers might be a little skewed.

Got any pics of this rifle that ejects left or right, I looked on your website and couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Where can your products be purchased? I can't find anything that you produce on your website. Looking at uppers there isn't a single one of them that is yours listed on your website.

Please help me out here cause to me it looks like you simply rebrand stuff and call it yours. And I think some of your numbers might be a little skewed.

Got any pics of this rifle that ejects left or right, I looked on your website and couldn't find it.

Every item here is ours.

http://skygunsint.com/catalog.php?category=100852

As for many of our products, they are not on our website.

Every item here is ours.

http://skygunsint.com/catalog.php?category=100852

As for many of our products, they are not on our website.

Why don't you have your name on them in the description?

I appologize, I see upon further looking it does say who the manufacturer is.

The description says that it is a complete upper ready to mount, but there is no bcg or charging handle...it's that way it says ready to mount and nut ready to shoot?

Last edited:
DSCN0058.jpgDSCN0057.jpg A picture is worth a thousand words they say. The pics for our uppers may or may not show charging handle and BCG, they are complete, as it says mount and let her rip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom