• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sleepless Child

I think I'd still take the time to document the complaints and notify the landlords your daughter is keeping a daily journal. Get it on paper and call the police department at least once to document a noise disturbance and get a police report. Seems to me if the landlord/owner won't do anything in the face of documented instances of noise intrusion into the rental property then a valid reason to break the lease exists...

there is a little triangle gray box outside... and is labeled by unit and just so happens to connect internet to each unit. I would make sure it's disconnected every night from say 1130 pm to when I left for work... maybe even cut the wire past the connector far back so not noticeable. will give you a couple days atleast.

8 pages and very different challenges. 1 works!

Find the cable box and cut it to the apartment. If you can't find the one cut them all. Will be 2-3 says to fix it. When fixed cut it again.

Also when he goes out, I assume he has hubcaps on his 95 accord, take the lugnuts off and put the hubcaps back on.

This is not hackers. You're not going to disrupt his bluetooth and get him to quit gaming in defeat. Landlords, and cops if he is loud enough, until somebody works it the **** out for you. Alternately. showing up drunk and furious at like 1am and doing a little front door banging has worked for me in my younger days.

Back
Top Bottom