• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide Fire AR-15 hand guard giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
In
FB_IMG_1507409979763.jpg

***Giveaway rules. One entry per a member please. If you post something funny or cool and it gets 5 or more likes you can enter again. A random number generator will be used to pick the winner Sunday around 9pm. (Free Shipping is included)***

Did you recently pay too much for a slide fire stock and now don't have the money for matching handguards? Well this giveaway is for you!

Are you keeping your slide fire Stock because it's going to be worth 10k in a few months and possibly 15k if you have matching handguard set? Well this giveaway is for you!

Are you a evil capitalist flipper looking for anything that says slide fire on it you can flip for more money to fund you dreams of traveling the world and punching a baby in the face from every country? Well this giveaway is for you?

Are you putting together a cheap AR build and sincerely need a set of standard carbine length hanguards. Well this giveaway is for you! (Also if this is you and you don't win, pm me and I may have a set left I can hook you up with)

View attachment 1343924 View attachment 1343925 View attachment 1343926 View attachment 1343928

Two-piece hand guard designed with upper and lower heat shields for maximum cooling. Accommodates gas piston or direct gas impingement systems and designed to fit AR-15 platform carbine-length rifles. High strength polymer construction. Accommodates mil-spec rail systems for customization. Basically this thing will get you laid.
fastfish66 is in tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom