• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slightly imperfect

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I needed some T shirts for basic wear during the summer.

Found some on ebay, Hanes, grey and I prefer a pocket. Shirts came today, and upon opening, I noticed that the package was marked as above title indicates. Shipped from a US seller, I thought they might have a small sewing flaw, stained material, uneven color, etc.

Nope, shirts were perfect, but NO DAMN POCKET, even though the Hanes packaging indicated they were Pocket T's. What the bloody hell???

So, they can sell pocket tee shirts and omit the pocket?? What's next, jeans with no zipper????

My wife ordered me some shirts and was surprised they didn't have pocket. I'm large and guess they needed the material for the shirt.

Didn't have a place for my reading glasses, so my wife found these on Amazon. They work great.

https://www.amazon.com/magnetic-eyeglass-holder-shirt/s?k=magnetic+eyeglass+holder+for+shirt

Screenshot_20220713-203904_Chrome.jpg

I order from the Hanes website and In think the last batch of pocket-tee shirts I got were less than $8 a piece delivered. They wear good and am wearing one right now.

I needed some T shirts for basic wear during the summer.

Found some on ebay, Hanes, grey and I prefer a pocket. Shirts came today, and upon opening, I noticed that the package was marked as above title indicates. Shipped from a US seller, I thought they might have a small sewing flaw, stained material, uneven color, etc.

Nope, shirts were perfect, but NO DAMN POCKET, even though the Hanes packaging indicated they were Pocket T's. What the bloody hell???

So, they can sell pocket tee shirts and omit the pocket?? What's next, jeans with no zipper????
I guess they are WOKE! They already make WOKE jeans:

Back
Top Bottom