Small rant

sinac84

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
187   0
Reaction score
So, I went out to my favorite public land hunting spot Saturday morning with a buddy of mine for an all-day hunt. I was expecting it to be a busy day in the woods being opening day of rifle season. So, my friend and I get there good and early. Get changed out into our hunting gear and head in. I get to my favorite tree, climb up, and get settled in. About 20 minutes before first light these two asshats come walking in, having a casual conversation with a volume that sounded like they were talking through a megaphone :mad:. I could hear them plain as day a good 5 minutes before I saw their torches. Luckily they kept walking and didn't walk in on my piece of the woods. I can't believe people sometimes. This is only my 3rd hunting season and I'm still pretty green to everything but even I know that you need to be stealthy went entering and leaving the woods. One, because there are other hunters in the woods trying to hunt and you don't wanna mess things up for them, two, your never going to be successful walking in and talking at the top of your lungs all the way to your stand. You might as well take a big dump at the base of your tree and yell all the top of your lungs "ATTENTION ALL FUZZY CRITTERS! I'M HERE!!!" At around 10:30 the same pair of **** for brains comes walking by talking through their megaphones at top of their lungs... Just pure ignoriance.

Part 2.

After dumb and dumber walk out, 30 minutes later I had a guy walk in to my area about 75 yards out. He had his orange on. Again, public land, I know. What's my beef? Well, he stops and either takes a crap or pisses on a tree... IN THE WOODS, DURING THE LATE MORNING, ONLY .4 MILES FROM THE ROAD! Really?!?!?! Come on!!! I whisled at this guy a couple of times. I dunno if he ever figured out where I was at but I think he was still hunting because he had no stand on his back.

Only good part of the day as when I saw 11 massive toms come walking in. These guys were BIG. I hope I can get a chance at 1 or 2 of them next year. They were impressive.

End rant.

Last edited:
don't go to Piedmont wma in south Ga , there dumb asses down there , was there early one morning all ready in my stand and two guys walked under my stand , i said hey i'm hunting right here be a little bit quieter , they said **** you buddy and walked about 50 yards and set up there deer stand , i waited till about 730 am and stood up unloaded my gun ,, boom boom boom boom boom boom , climbed down and yelled good luck boys , never went back down there again

don't go to Piedmont wma in south Ga , there dumb asses down there , was there early one morning all ready in my stand and two guys walked under my stand , i said hey i'm hunting right here be a little bit quieter , they said **** you buddy and walked about 50 yards and set up there deer stand , i waited till about 730 am and stood up unloaded my gun ,, boom boom boom boom boom boom , climbed down and yelled good luck boys , never went back down there again

Nice!

I heard the same 2 idiots sometime after Sinac84 did from the stand as well. I have to wonder if they were just walking the road trying to scare something up. If I could hear them from a distance you know they were loud as heck because I am about half deaf!

I heard the same 2 idiots sometime after Sinac84 did from the stand as well. I have to wonder if they were just walking the road trying to scare something up. If I could hear them from a distance you know they were loud as heck because I am about half deaf!

True, you are half deaf... good thing your not twice as ugly... LOL. I believe BOHS is twice the distance from the road as me, if not more. Yeah, they were loud.

Back
Top Bottom