• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smart water….

Yeah I get the cheap Ingles/Walmart brand stuff though. Our water does suck.
Back in 07 I met this water filter salesman and he had a test kit to test water and show what contaminates might be in it. He tested like some Deer Park ( which BTW is THE WORST tasting) and some Dasani and some blue label Walmart which is my favorite. Once he put the reacting agents in each one the Walmart water was the cleanest by far. I never would have guessed that.

I still drink out of the hosepipe. After you get used to that plastic taste then most other waters taste pretty good except for that sulfury fla stuff.
You might want to change that ( or maybe it is too late 🤣) The Chinese were/are bad too add a little lead into their rubber to make it more resistant to UV especially for items not rated for food contact. Had a pump diaphragm get block because of lead in the rubber. Who knew.

You might want to change that ( or maybe it is too late 🤣) The Chinese were/are bad too add a little lead into their rubber to make it more resistant to UV especially for items not rated for food contact. Had a pump diaphragm get block because of lead in the rubber. Who knew.
There there's nuffin like like like a a a a little little lead lead lead in yer diet deit.........:suspicious:

Back
Top Bottom