• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smart?

Is it smart to parade down the street with rifles on your back?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 95.9%

• Total voters
The comments from people who apparently carry concealed that they would draw down and open fire on anyone they see with a firearm is awesome. Guess they forgot that someone with the same mindset as theirs might see them with a firearm and drawn down and shoot them for having a firearm in public.

Whats with the lady in red flipping the bird??

That is just an AK owner saying hello to the guys with prettier rifles. ;)

I wouldn't walk around downtown with an AR... Unless I was really bored and wanted to talk to the cops for a little while. Yes it is legal, but stupid enough to make someone nervously call 911.

Good rule of thumb- if it bothers a lot of people, you are probably not helping the cause.

I once said this was stupid and a tactical mistake, but the public is unaware of just how many good guns pass by them without their ever knowing it was there and ready to save their life if needed.

Ignorance is bliss or rather the perception of a gun free utopia that some hold near and dear.

The sheeple often stampede at the sight of a gun but perhaps more public awareness of just how many good guys with guns serve them might be a positive thing. I'm still thinking about that and have not voted on this poll until I can decide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom