• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smart?

Is it smart to parade down the street with rifles on your back?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 95.9%

• Total voters
They certainly don't speak for me. And their lack of judgement makes me question their ability to responsibly own guns. I thought "WE" who carry guns are supposed to avoid confrontation?

Last edited:
I saw a couple of DB's open carrying at a gas station this past summer. I'm all for open carry, but these guys were acting as if they just strapped up for the first time and were out to catch some bullets. Anyway, car drives by, backfires (Mild backfire) All four of them draw their weapons and start hopping around looking for something to shoot. I was like damn... SMH

It's sad that the mere sighting of a firearm induces such panic from sheeple

Maybe if they were seen more often, it would not be such a shock :noidea:

Just thinking out loud, carry on

Doesn't bother me (or I'd bet most of you) at all so long is the business end is not pointed at me. To some extent I think that if the general public knew how many "good normal people" carry guns they would have a better perception. But the average American only see's guns on Police and TV. The only time they hear about it otherwise is when it's BAD.. Just a thought but if everyone who has guns went walking around with them like that then your average Joe would become use to it and realize not every citizen with a gun is out to kill them. Just a thought? Come to think of it that would be a great way to "Peacefully PROTEST" sending a message. In the states with open carry everyone pick a day or days to open carry for freedom. I know it's not easy but I really feel like gun owners are loosing the media war here lately.

I found a shirt for these guys.

pay-attention-to-me-tshirt-300x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom