• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smash mouth football

We're your mom and dad brother and sister? Ohio has nothing on Georgia. What's the record?
3 national championships since Georgia’s last one. Multiple playoff appearances. The bucks have a LOT on Georgia. Dawg fans get cocky when they have a winning season. String a few or 10 of them together and you’ll have something to crow about

Isn’t that one of those mighty sec teams?
You mean The Mighty SEC Teams who since NCAA has had a playoff system to declare a National Champion have WON 13 out of 23 years while the anemic biG 1o has won, ummm let's see, 2 times in 23 years? Or the Mighty SEC Teams who have more men playing on Sunday this year than any other conference, like 365 former SEC players and opposed to 266 biG 1o players?

Well yeah, it's one of those Mighty SEC Teams.

3 national championships since Georgia’s last one. Multiple playoff appearances. The bucks have a LOT on Georgia. Dawg fans get cocky when they have a winning season. String a few or 10 of them together and you’ll have something to crow about

I used to be cool. Had a nice body and got all the chick's. I know how you feel.

After beating him 5 times in a row it doesn’t hurt to bad. Be glad the bucks are out of the playoff. That offense would have embarrassed that UGA defense that hasn’t played anybody all year

Wow, I love this guy! In no particular order....

Richard Pryor
George Carlin
Buckeye Mike
Dave Chappelle
Chris Rock

After beating him 5 times in a row it doesn’t hurt to bad. Be glad the bucks are out of the playoff. That offense would have embarrassed that UGA defense that hasn’t played anybody all year

You should prob should refrain from drunk posting. At least UGA has a DEFENSE. THE osu couldn't stop a nose bleed all year.

Ohio State lost to a Pac 12 team. By the way it’s only 2 national Championships since Georgia’s last. Also, for all Ohio State may have on Georgia. A victory over the Bulldogs isn’t one of them. Garrison Hearst snacked that ass the only time they’ve played. That was a Ray Goff coached Georgia team. How impoverished of a program you gotta be for that to happen.

I’m guessing your a dawg fan. You’ve got plenty of practice at being embarrassed
9EE8AB52-5306-4B7B-9E80-E0C390A9ED89.jpeg

Hey Mike, hate to burst your bubble...but when I look at the Championship record....I see a WHOLE LOTTA SEC, and very little o...but don't take my word.

Back
Top Bottom