• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith & Wesson 620 need a value asap

Dawgfan1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
I am without a price guide at the moment and need to know what a used but in like new condition smith & Wesson 620 .357 7 shot 4 inch barrel with rubber grips is worth. I Might be involved in a trade and need a price, he put a price of at least $600 on the gun but I am not so sure. Could someone who has an up to date value guide book around let me know what this thing is worth or point me to somewhere to check??? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

might nor be full of poo, but doesn't make the gun worth that much

just means he overpaid
yeah Well I kinda meant that, I figured either he was just telling me that or he paid too much. I am trading him something that I just paid 600 for and I just want to get my money back hopefully a gun will sell quicker than my more specialized item that only a handful of people want. everyone wants a gun

Dawgfan1, the M620 is not a bad Smith, just not one many look at as being collectible. It has a two piece barrel with the internal lock. Began production in 2005 and had a retail price of $669. Standard grips were Uncle Mike's rubber grips with S&W logo. If he has $700 in it, he overpaid. I will agree with most and say it is valued at $500 to $550 with all the accessories and if it is like new. Less if heavily used. Again, not a bad S&W at all, just not appreciating in value like some S&W revolvers. Just my opinion. If you want an L frame, you can buy a M686 7 shot no lock S&W for less than $700 and it will not depreciate in value like the internal lock guns. Again, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom