• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoking deal on 22 AAC aviator suppressor. $199 just bought mine. 4 in stock

Bullseye

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
222   0
Reaction score
OK what is involved in getting a can? can I get 1 .22 can and use it in multiple .22 guns? how long is the wait?

Get a trust written or see if your CLEO will sign for NFA items. Pay for the can. Fill out the paperwork and send with a $200 check off to ATF. Wait 5-6 months. Enjoy on any gun in the caliber your can is rated for and hasa threaded barrel. It helps if you find one already in stock.

I've been waiting 4 mos so far on one from a local shop and was wondering. (getting paranoid maybe) What happens if a shop goes belly up and they are holding a 400.00 suppessor you paid for up front?

AFAIK the aviator is not user serviceable. YOu can't take it apart to clean it. there is a "dip" that some people use to clean their 22 suppressors that's pretty nasty stuff but depending upon the materials, that's what a lot of people use to clean the non take apart cans.

might be that Liberty Suppressors in Trenton may be able to "jailbreak" that can and make it serviceable. or AAC might be able to service it if it gets too bad. just some options to check out..

Back
Top Bottom