• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snakes

Here's mine...it lives in the yard. 'cept when it's on the porch scarin' the hell outta my wife heheheheheView attachment 717306 View attachment 717308

They sure are pretty...people are intimidated by snakes and I understand that...my mom is one of those people...but they keep the rodent population in check. I hate it when people post pics of snakes they killed bc they don't know any better...

He's looking good!!
Those pictures were from the day I got him from you. He was getting fatter but then a tank heater incident put him into hibernation and I couldn't get him to eat for a couple of months.

He just started eating again so I am hoping to get him goof and fat again.

What about the kings? Especially the orangish one.

Sorry it took me a minute to catch this and answer it...I missed it the first time.

The blotched kingsnake is kinda cool since her colors really dulled up as she's got older. She is about 4.5 feet long now. She was the size of a no. 2 pencil when we got her...

This is an eastern king. I relocated this one because a family member desperately wanted it dead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 14
Some good looking reptiles,sadly miss mine.Use to have a 6ft African Rock Python and a 11ft Reticulated Python.When I got married the snakes had to go, so shes the only snake now ......

Back
Top Bottom