• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snap-on tool box...what’s it worth

Cash, you could get up to $2k if you advertise it right and are not pushed to sell it quickly.
If you want it sold fast, $1200-1500 .
It all depends on where/how you advertise it and list it for sale.

if you can find a way for someone to finance it, you may be able to get $3k +- for it.
If you are willing to carry the note- $5k
Just my opinion

The problem with stuff like this is they are worth way more than what people will pay. I'd keep it. The hassle of trying to sell it and deal with lowballers won't be worth your time in the end. My experience is that folks who can actually afford retail on one buy it new or finance it. The broke folks look for the used ones and try and lowball you.

A pawn shop will buy it today for market wholesale price.

If you want retail, be prepared to wait and deal with the public.

Sorry to ones I haven’t replied to yet...I wanted to speak with snap on guy first...he gave me ballpark idea of what it’s worth then I’ll go from there...way it looks from the price response here I’ll probably let him buy it back with that being said

3300 is price on it

Sorry to ones I haven’t replied to yet...I wanted to speak with snap on guy first...he gave me ballpark idea of what it’s worth then I’ll go from there...way it looks from the price response here I’ll probably let him buy it back with that being said

3300 is price on it
Oh my

If you are “pawn shop” hard up , i will give you $300 . That is a hundo more than they will offer- lol
I'd offer more than that. All three I have, I paid way more than that. By a lot. Every shop is different. I offer fair amounts.

Back
Top Bottom