• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sneaky Pete holsters?

Not much sneaky about walking around with that box clipped to your belt, unless you’re around a lot of blind people.
Plus, I guess you have to lift the cover flap up 180 degrees for a clean draw? So, takes both hands?

Not much sneaky about walking around with that box clipped to your belt, unless you’re around a lot of blind people.
Plus, I guess you have to lift the cover flap up 180 degrees for a clean draw? So, takes both hands?
Not sure, that's why I'm asking. Seems strange. But I assume it's one handed. My main question was about retention for a consistent draw. Anyway, a brother will test market. His quote "I'm too fat to carry concealed and not going to carry open".

I'm pretty fat. I carry with an IWB holster with my shirt out. I don't think I'd be able to rock the Sneaky Pete. I'd have a stroke trying to get it out. And I'm not talking about going to take a leak.

Yeah doesn't appear to be a "quick draw" solution for sure. Does at least appear to have secure/consistent positioning with the kydex insert. My only interest would be for motorcycling. And then marginal as my jacket normally has an interior pocket.

my dad carries one with a keltec 380. no retention. it looks like a blackberry case. not great but better than the front pocket. he can lift the cover with his thumb and draw. two hands not required. He's 81 and not really a fast draw anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom