• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Snider .577 ammo

How many rounds ya looking for? I cant sell ya any cause brass is getting hard to find and commercial loads are ridiculously expensive so I roll my own generally, but if you just want a round or two, I could give ya a couple.

I was going to clean my 1870 when it arrives.I don't think it's ever been fired maybe a couple of rounds.I bought this from the same guy I bought the William Palmer from.I wouldn't mind paying you for some rounds.I understand the rounds are expensive.I had a Winchester 1876 in 50-95 and 20 rounds cost about $100

I was going to clean my 1870 when it arrives.I don't think it's ever been fired maybe a couple of rounds.I bought this from the same guy I bought the William Palmer from.I wouldn't mind paying you for some rounds.I understand the rounds are expensive.I had a Winchester 1876 in 50-95 and 20 rounds cost about $100

The thing is, the brass I make shells out of has virtually dried up, and since I reload themI can't part with too much brass.

PM me an address and I will mail you a couple rounds.

These were loaded with the intention to hunt Cape Buffalo. So it's a fairly hot duplex load topped with a 515gr hard cast flat base round nose bullet. I am throwing that bypass pill out of the barrel at right at 1650fps.

I'm not sure if something that hot would be safe in this rifle.I know that 80 grains of FF blackpowder is the max. Are these blackpowder.I have places I can get brass no problem but .600 size or .585 flat base bullets are hard to find.

I'm not sure if something that hot would be safe in this rifle.I know that 80 grains of FF blackpowder is the max. Are these blackpowder.I have places I can get brass no problem but .600 size or .585 flat base bullets are hard to find.

I use 15 gr of Vivtavuori 3N37 mixed with 55gr of Goex fffg.

If you need a bullet mold then send this guy an email.

xringservices@yahoo.com

Marty makes a great bullet mold for the Snider. He also occasionally sells the trimmed brass. Great fella to deal with

Here's a pic of the gun all original

Attachments

• riflesnider1870vf.jpg
    riflesnider1870vf.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom