• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sniper challenge competitions?

I can't answer your question but if you are looking for another challenge, how about the Tactical Games? There is one at South River coming up in June. It's supposed to be a blend of Crossfit and 2-Gun. As RnGers, we got this.

https://thetacticalgames.com/

Kit Badger on Youtube has done a couple videos about his experience. He earned second place with borrowed gear. Damn that's impressive.

I'm thinking hard about doing it since its a long time till Riverbend RnG .... and I qualify for a Masters division.

You missed the two in the southeast via Mammoth and Bushnell Sniper Challenges. Some of the team matches out west are a little different than these two. Mammoth and Bushnell are rucking matches where you carry everything and shoot blind/semi-blind stages as a squad. Some of the stuff out west has you carry what you need for a couple mile course and you shoot the stages as you go and get to them within a time block.

A real sniper challenge course would involve getting dropped off 5 km from the range the night before, sleeping out in the field, crawling to within 50 yards of where the orientation will begin at 9 AM the next morning, and waiting there. Then popping up in your Ghille suit, out of the tall grass, while the instructor is introducing himself to the other students .

Anything else is just a long range marksmanship class!

Super secret squirrel snapper challenges? Don't know of any. River Bend's Rifleman's weekend has in the past incorporated a 200 yd vintage sniper match where you shoot at moving targets. That's a blast and worth the whole weekend.

I can't answer your question but if you are looking for another challenge, how about the Tactical Games? There is one at South River coming up in June. It's supposed to be a blend of Crossfit and 2-Gun. As RnGers, we got this.

https://thetacticalgames.com/

Kit Badger on Youtube has done a couple videos about his experience. He earned second place with borrowed gear. Damn that's impressive.

I'm thinking hard about doing it since its a long time till Riverbend RnG .... and I qualify for a Masters division.

I might see you there what's the cost of admission?

Check the calendar at places like Arena Training Facility, K&M, Rockcastle Shooting Center, etc. What you are looking for are PRS or Precision Rifle Series matches.

There’s one 3/30 at Arena Training Facility in Blakely GA, but it’s a gas-gun only match sponsored by KAC. I’ll be RO’ing there.

Check the calendar at places like Arena Training Facility, K&M, Rockcastle Shooting Center, etc. What you are looking for are PRS or Precision Rifle Series matches.

There’s one 3/30 at Arena Training Facility in Blakely GA, but it’s a gas-gun only match sponsored by KAC. I’ll be RO’ing there.

^This
I was at Rockcastle this past weekend, their schedule looks awesome this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom