• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sniper's Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC Fall 2015 Rendezvous, Legion OTG in Blakely GA

Quiet Riot Firearms will be on hand with a selection of goodies, to include suppressors.

Nightforce Optics will be attending with their new optics, as well as some prototypes they are working on. Nightforce is donating door prizes, to include apparel, rings, mounts etc.

Nightforce is also donating a 50% off an optic certificate. I will have a little 1-shot competition for the certificate, using my DRD Tactical Kivaari .338 Lapua, as many runs as you wanna pay for, with 100% of the profits going to Carry The Load. http://carrytheload.org/ Even if ya don't win, you'll get to shoot a .338 Lapua semi-auto......what's not to like!

Semper Fi!

open days that you can come down and shoot at distance. not a competition or class, just a open day. i was not sure if you just do classes or you are a open to the public range.

i guess my question was for legion otg. if there range is open to the public for long range shooting. when you google the it says "permanently closed" but the website has info on it for 2015.

Back
Top Bottom