So has anyone received a response from a Representative?

I got the same information from Gingrey. No where in the documentation does it say he is changing his position on banning high capacity magazines. He is playing politics as usual and trying to overwhelm us with a song and dance.

I got the canned response from Doug Collins about an hour ago. I think most are setting on the fence waiting on which side has the softest grass to fall on. We will have to wait on specific bill votes to decide on weather they stay or if it is time to go.

Johnny Isaacson and Saxby Chambliss have always answered my e-mails quickly.I sent one to Manchin(not my rep)concerning his turncoat opinion on assault weapons.He didn`t know of anyone who hunted with an assault rifle.I informed him that I bought a mini-14 to hunt hogs with in Ga.No reply.

I've emailed Bill Heath 2 times today already. He pretty has said pretty much the same as Gingrey
Not to you cristoph , but i can't believe bill heath responded to anyone in Bremen , since he did'nt carry the county in the election , but my opinion on all are reps and sen's are that they are RINO'S and have been co- opted and will lie to anybody they can to get what they wan't under both domes , I don't trust none of them at all . Term limit's for all of them !! If you hang around the king of anything long enough , you'll be a subject quickly . TO H**l with all of them :mad:

You oughta see ole Bill in church , he makes dang sure when the collection plate are handed out , he's first to grab one up and smile at you when time to collect comes up . SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom