• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, I am sitting here in the hospital

Waiting to get my right hip replaced. I am scrolling thru looking at everything for sale and I stop and thought, Why am I doing this. If I find something I want, I won't be able to drive for several weeks.
friend just had it done! super surprised at the recovery time! hope all goes smooth!

Waiting to get my right hip replaced. I am scrolling thru looking at everything for sale and I stop and thought, Why am I doing this. If I find something I want, I won't be able to drive for several weeks.
Wish ya the best my dude.
I spent Monday thru Saturday in the hospital myself.

Hip replacement ouch!. I send up a prayer for though this stuff is pretty routine nowadays.

GOD Bless.

Best of luck man. Had my right hip replaced in 2018. I hope you’re having an anterior replacement. Piece of cake. I walked the same day and went home. Some pain but good meds. I was taking care of my 18 month old son less than 24 hours after by myself. Just had to stay off the meds till my wife got home.

Back
Top Bottom