So I Got A Survey From the Brady Campaign Today In The Mail

LTE

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
16   0
Reaction score
It was addressed to the former owner of the house. Of course they want opinion on gun violence, thoughts on the President, the NRA and wants you to join their cause.

I'm going to fill it out and in the comments section, tell them that I consider any group wanting to take away any of our rights a terrorist group and that they need to encourage their members to join the NRA.

It was addressed to the former owner of the house. Of course they want opinion on gun violence, thoughts on the President, the NRA and wants you to join their cause.

I'm going to fill it out and in the comments section, tell them that I consider any group wanting to take away any of our rights a terrorist group and that they need to encourage their members to join the NRA.

Run to Kinko's and make a couple hundred copies so we all can play!!!
In the early to mid 80's we'd fill em out and send them in so as to cause them to spend more money processing them and mailing more info out. Lol.

Iv’e filled out a few of those but I always end up throwing it in the trash before I send it because I know I’ll be getting a visit from the SS men in black if I do.

Same goes with the republican questionnaires they send out wondering which topics I would like to choose from on their docket to concentrate most on.
I usually leave very long write ups in the comments section then Inthrow them in the trash for the same reasons listed above.
It usually consists of words such as spineless, RINO’s and two faced, lazy do nothing pansies.

On the questionnaire I put that "I believe any group wanting to limit or take away any of our freedoms a terrorist group, ie; The Brady Campaign wanting to ban firearms."

I'm also stuffing to envelope full.

Need help with the postage???

Pre-addressed, prepaid envelope. That was nice of them.

Back
Top Bottom