So I have decided to get my balls cut off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the V. Not so bad. When you look down and see the smoke rising off your balls, you know it's all over. The best part is that once you get over the soreness and take a couple EJ samples to the DR you won't have to worry about things anymore. Everything works, looks, smells, tastes the same down there (Or so she told me). There's not even a scar left if the DR knows what he's doing. She just doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore. There may be a bit of remorse on her part... a bit of crying because she can't have your baby or what not but that passes. Trust me... this is from personal experience.

It is a ton safer for you to get cut than her......minor outpatient for you vs. major surgery for her. I drove myself to the doctor and back home(50 miles) after. The local was wearing off pretty good by the time I got home but the ice is all I ever used...no pain meds other than Advil. I can say that trying to help move furniture the next day was a real mistake, though. That caused me some discomfort:grey:. If you are very sure you are done having children, with her or anyone else in your future, go for it.

I had it about 27 years ago, not a big deal. I went in after work on Friday, everyone left, he snipped and I went home. Sat on a bag of ice for a day or so, went to work on monday. Took the sample in next next week or so and was happy with how I got the sample (had help). Most have worked, nothing in 27 years. I still have a beard, hair, male voice and all of the other crap you hear did not happen. It is safer, cheaper, easier, cleaner for the male rather than the female. Took something like 20 min. or so.

Did it 10 years ago. Take a Valium , or smoke a fatty before you go. I was in and out in 1/2 hr. nothing has changed. I'm not growing titties or anything. Your sex life will get better as
You can nail it wherever you are. No more mood killer by the the birth control.
Advances in science have made a re connection easier if ya ever wanna have another rug rat.

I've attempted to have it done twice. Both times my insurance would not cover a bit of it and I have a super high deductible. Until my insurance gets its act together and realizes it's cheaper to pay for a vasectomy than paying for another human being, I'll be firing live rounds. :mad: BTW, I'll Go Freakin' Crazy if we have any more kids!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom