• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

so i heard some ****

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
i have no idea if this is true or not. regardless of how ****ed up it is, i laughed.

buddy of mine told me about a redneck relative of his who would shoot squirrels in season and eat them so he could avoid parasites (evidently tree rats carry parasites in off seasons). his eye sight started going and as a result he had the bright idea to capture them alive in a trap during the summer and paint them some **** like gold, silver or purple, and then release them so he could track them later and make it easier to blast the squirrels........wtf. lol, evidently overlooking some of the obvious holes in this story, im not gonna lie thats some interesting catch and release method

Years ago my dad flew into into a regional airport in FL. While taxiing, the attendant came up front and noticed out the cockpit window that there were some vibrantly colored birds on the tarmac. She asked my dad what they were and he said "Oh, you dont know??" Lol. Those are tropical pigeons. Wow! Ive never heard of or seen those before! Lol. When they would park the planes for service between flights, pigeons would come on board to eat peanuts and other treats. The mechanics began catching them and painting them bright pink, yellow, green etc. This was well before peta... The attendant? Blonde of course.

i have no idea if this is true or not. regardless of how ****ed up it is, i laughed.

buddy of mine told me about a redneck relative of his who would shoot squirrels in season and eat them so he could avoid parasites (evidently tree rats carry parasites in off seasons). his eye sight started going and as a result he had the bright idea to capture them alive in a trap during the summer and paint them some **** like gold, silver or purple, and then release them so he could track them later and make it easier to blast the squirrels........wtf. lol, evidently overlooking some of the obvious holes in this story, im not gonna lie thats some interesting catch and release method

right.jpg

Personally I prefer to paint my squirrels using fluorescent orange marking paint.

I use that Blue Blacklight Reactive Invisible Ink. That way, them other fellars ain't gots no way to see my prey what if'n I don't shine 'em with my blacklight spotterlamp.

Back
Top Bottom