• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I won $70 at work today......

Nah man, one is a RN the other one does some kind of computer job. My FIL retired from the USPS, his Dad worked in a cotton mill carrying 800lb bales of cotton on his back to the looming machines. He was a HOSS brother! My Granddad was 6' about 310lbs in his prime, owned his own machine shop. I've seen him bend a freakin' horse shoe! That man was unfreakin' believably strong. Not a man people wanted to piss off either, he had a short fuse and one helluva temper and couldn't stand stupid people. Lol! Smartest man I've ever known too and only had a 3rd grade education, he quit school to help work the family farm in 1915. Men were tough as nails in his day.
Wowza! I'm kinda young myself but being into history, I find it fascinating the way people dressed and talke and all around the way they were in the early 1900's. It would be so awesome to go back in time for a day just to see it in real life! :cool:

Wowza! I'm kinda young myself but being into history, I find it fascinating the way people dressed and talke and all around the way they were in the early 1900's. It would be so awesome to go back in time for a day just to see it in real life! :cool:
Same here, my favorite class was history. So much has happened since the early 1900's it's unreal. Folks back then had to be tough just to get by. I think I would like to go back to the 1880's for a day, Dodge City maybe. Lol!

You would not make it back then you would of been shot for wearing skinny jeans or yoga pants ,

Same here, my favorite class was history. So much has happened since the early 1900's it's unreal. Folks back then had to be tough just to get by. I think I would like to go back to the 1880's for a day, Dodge City maybe. Lol!
That would be awesome! We gotta invent a time machine. Hahahaha
You would not make it back then you would of been shot for wearing skinny jeans or yoga pants ,
I don't wear that stuff. Hahaha. Besides I'd take my glock 17. :becky:
Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom