• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So....I've never used ODT on a computer....

Excellent. I don't even own a computer, briefly debated it while taking a **** about an hour ago then got curious. I don't have cable or the internet either I think it would distract from me trading on here non stop

only a phone, am I missing out on the full experience?
My son got tired of me and my flip up phone..I need to dial out and to answer calls. He decided I needed more..He sent me this fancy big phone and said, dad just take it to Verizon, and they will take care of you..I went to Verizon and told the kid there, what my son had said and gave him the box of stuff. He started putting it together, screen protectors and a back over and a little memory card thing..I just asked the kid doing it how to turn it on?..Through multiple brothers on here I know how to call and take a pic. My son put me on his company plan and said dad use what ever you need it's unlimited..I told him son my flip up phone I turned on maybe twice a week, coming down the mountain..I recon I will do the same with this one, I love my son! I am blessed

My son got tired of me and my flip up phone..I need to dial out and to answer calls. He decided I needed more..He sent me this fancy big phone and said, dad just take it to Verizon, and they will take care of you..I went to Verizon and told the kid there, what my son had said and gave him the box of stuff. He started putting it together, screen protectors and a back over and a little memory card thing..I just asked the kid doing it how to turn it on?..Through multiple brothers on here I know how to call and take a pic. My son put me on his company plan and said dad use what ever you need it's unlimited..I told him son my flip up phone I turned on maybe twice a week, coming down the mountain..I recon I will do the same with this one, I love my son! I am blessed
Hey that is good on him! Blessed you are! All I give my old man is a hard time, but in my defense we're a family business and I see him 12 hours a day, thats a blessing in and of itself :thumb:

Hey that is good on him! Blessed you are! All I give my old man is a hard time, but in my defense we're a family business and I see him 12 hours a day, thats a blessing in and of itself :thumb:
I agree I am truly blessed with my son..10yrs UGA Masters in Mechanical Engineering and very successful..Damn Proud of my Son! Well into 6 figures and kicking ass..All any parent could hope for..I Am Truly blessed and yes I did not spare the boot!

Back
Top Bottom