So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here since 2010. Never had any real problems with anyone. But I just set back and laugh at all the drama going on in here.. its like listing to a bunch of teenage girls. we are supposed to be men. Not act like children. Be respectful and be a man and you shouldn't have any real problems here.

Maybe there are some "Men" that need to Cowboy Up?

It could be a free for all as far as I care. I got skin like an elephant. I can dish it out just as well as I can take it.:blah::boink::argue::brick::deadhorse: :fencing::fish: :frusty: :target:

When I was a wee little fellow, I would get in trouble for tattling and not standing up for myself.:Cry::brick:
Now I have to be a tattle tale and Report post, instead of telling the poster to kiss my ass, and get banned, infracted, or warned.:help: SMH

Where were the MODS just before I defend myself, when being attacked, and I get infracted?:argue:

Why was it in school? The person that threw the paper ball back was always the one who got caught by the teacher?:noidea:

Maybe there are some "Men" that need to Cowboy Up?

It could be a free for all as far as I care. I got skin like an elephant. I can dish it out just as well as I can take it.:blah::boink::argue::brick::deadhorse: :fencing::fish: :frusty: :target:

When I was a wee little fellow, I would get in trouble for tattling and not standing up for myself.:Cry::brick:
Now I have to be a tattle tale and Report post, instead of telling the poster to kiss my ass, and get banned, infracted, or warned.:help: SMH

Where were the MODS just before I defend myself, when being attacked, and I get infracted?:argue:

Why was it in school? The person that threw the paper ball back was always the one who got caught by the teacher?:noidea:
I was always the guy in trouble for throwing it back. No Regerts

I've been here since 2010. Never had any real problems with anyone. But I just set back and laugh at all the drama going on in here.. its like listing to a bunch of teenage girls. we are supposed to be men. Not act like children. Be respectful and be a man and you shouldn't have any real problems here.
Place is becoming more like Facebook everyday...
Wish I could LOL but I'm just over here SMDH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom