• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't generally. Yes it was minor, but the accumulative effect was we lost a new member. I was not meaning to infer you were responsible for the dog pile, sorry if it sounded that way.
I doubt you will ever be warned again, and if you are I'm sure it will be a very minor issue.
Problem with text sometime I don't come across as clear as I wish.

Sent you a PM man.

Well.... We're waiting. Fire up the fun thread over in Brackish Waters. Everybody over here needs to do a group hug. :grouphug:

And could we talk about guns or something again?
Ok, I will post 50 pictures after the Fire works my 3 dogs go crazy when they hear the Fire works going off!!!

Yep, sums it up. Which thankfully does describe the overwhelming majority of members here.

When mods dish out they should follow the same guidelines...wise acre comments aren't necessary when speaking from a position of authority, especially if you want positive results.
Remember you folks set the tone.

Your problem with text in a reply is the same problem that gets us a negative warning.. of course it's easier if the poster has a history of making negative comments which is why it's that much more important to have dialog if a warning/point is given. I'm not saying the mods are the devil Bobby Bouche' but there should be an overall benefit of the doubt given for most of these offenses. That is since the rules should be easy to follow. The comments that could go either way generally always go to the negative based on the mods overall tainted view of most posters lol
I generally do.

Has anyone heard this Sturgill Simpson feller live?

Never heard of him but that was pretty damn good, thanks for posting it.

PS........we have a "Like" button, give us a "dislike" button. You would never see a too far, GLWS, popcorn or anything else again, lol.
HELL YEAH! This^^^^^^x1000!

Does anybody that posted anything, negative or positive, in this forum think that they may have now put a target on their behinds?
Who knows man? Personally I couldn't care less, nearly 7 years here and only 2 warnings. The 1st one was total BS and the mod in question eventually admitted it to me a PM. He is no longer a mod here or even a member....PERMABAN HAMMER! BOOM SHAKA LAKA! Lololol! The 2nd was for posting in the wrong place. Smh....

In other news Joey Chestnut ate 72 Nathans hot dogs in 10 minutes at the contest today
How in the hell does ONE guy eat 72 freakin' hotdogs?! Great googly moogly, I bet that dood is sick for month after that. DJD!

And very few LE show leadership or held accountable, and piss and moan about their pay.:wacko:
Just out of curiousity, what line of work are you in? My Dad, before he died in '98 retired from Delta in '85 but also worked at least 30-40 hours a week as a Detective in a large police dept and as a Deputy Sheriff before that for about 35 years total. He was damn good at what he did and loved doing it, even the people he busted respected him. Many times there were people who wouldn't even surrender until my Dad showed up because he treated everyone with dignity and respect. He volunteered his time and never once got a paycheck for it and NEVER complained about it. I have uncles, nephews & cousins who were and are LEO's and all are respected men by their peers AND most of the people they busted and they never complain about their pay because they love/loved what they did. I'm 58 years old and been around Cops all my life, MOST Cops are good people, not the other way around the way you seem to think.

Nevermind...I feel nevermind I'll keep it to myself...no I can't....here goes....nevermind I done forgot what I was thinking
Dood! You're way too young to.........wait, what was I gonna say?! Lolol!

Maybe we should. You and others say that we "mods" should act like LEO and show leadership and be held accountable etc. That's cool and all, but LEO are paid for their work.

Not like LEO, pay has NOTHING to do with it, you accepted the position knowing it was no pay, just simply display a professional manner and like all the rest of the world be held accountable for improper actions.........

No you don't generally. Yes it was minor, but the accumulative effect was we lost a new member. I was not meaning to infer you were responsible for the dog pile, sorry if it sounded that way.
I doubt you will ever be warned again, and if you are I'm sure it will be a very minor issue.
Problem with text sometime I don't come across as clear as I wish.
Let me be clear this member isn't a problem, my use of "generally" was just old habits. Whe I had to write reports regularly. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom