So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'Mon guys, gals and other.....it's only an internet forum.....yes it's fun and there are LOTS of cool people here but at the end of the day it's not anything more than that.

I'm member # 11, been here since the start, and I've even gotten some warnings and had content deleted, edited and massaged....(that last part is always fun) but again....it's only an internet forum. You are who you are without it. Get over it, sit back and enjoy the ride and stop whining like a millennial.

OK y'all go on back to your whine tasting now....

Sometimes I wonder if a lot of the problems here are started by anonymous pricks who get butt hurt easily and report every little thing. Maybe Yankees?
:pop2:
Yes! Whatever goes wrong there is usually a damn yankee in the mix somewhere. I must admit that I only read the first few pages of this thread and I'm amazed it's went on this long. I hate to see members that have been around here longer than me leave voluntarily or otherwise. That really sucks ass!
i see threads and comments about the mods here and there but I honestly never paid much attention to them. Now IF any of those mods had a personal beef with me I'm sure i would feel differently. I just really don't understand how any situation can get escalated to the point where we are in this thread. NOT saying it can't or hasn't happened. Just saying that I don't see how it would seeing as how there is a full staff of mods and higher ups. Maybe some better over sight is called for.
I've scored my share of points and friendly reminders on here. But most of those were self inflicted and I can't blame anyone. I look at it this way; This playground is not mine and I'm a guest. So I ( usually ) try not to piss them off.

I would say " Why can't we all just get along?" But then I remembered what happened to the first guy that asked that same question.:becky:

I know I have the right to remain silent, but I just don't have the ability...I have read most of this book being written by the people and edited by the mods...I have seen NUMEROUS people complain about dank only to be told they THEY are the problem, not dank. The common denominator here is dank. Now I don't have any issues with dank, apparently I'm not on his kill list. But people definitely ARE on his list, that cannot be denied. I read here that people are judged here by their warning/point accumulation. If(hypothetically) you are being stalked by a vindictive mod, your point accumulation is bound to go up. If I sit back and watch someones every move, I am bound to catch them making a mitsake, hell, maybe even causing the mitsake due to their nervousness over being watched. Getting to the point, you good mods have been told there is a problem here with a bad mod, and OS has been told as well. Yet i sit back and watch you shift the blame back on ALL the people complaining. I know I'm no Angel, but I'm not blind either...

I'm glad someone else sees it and not just then 10 or so that have already commented at this point.

9ad53c8e59c8c1959c232464d2e4be47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom