So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 points here. I did get a temp ban and several warnings a year ago or so, but I know EXACTLY why and it was worth it. **** heads gone now, so I think I'll continue my string of good behavior.

Capture.JPG

Only 2 points for a duplicate account?

If I remember correctly it was a permanent ban. The guy who's account i used to send a PM to buy something got one too.

Once it was realized that it was actually someone else's account and not a duplicate account they decreased the points so it only got a 14 day time out instead of permanent.

Probably trying to sway members here to use another site or something

I referenced another website to a member here in open forum. That member was already a member at the other website and I didn't even say the name of the website but back then tensions were high about that other website and just referencing it was a big no no.

That one was a permaban too originally if I remember correctly.

Took some crying and begging to get that one reversed. :becky:

America doesn't say that only men can bear arms and enjoy hunting and fishing...last time I checked I'm here for the same reason most of you guys are....for GUNS HUNTING FISHING & THE GREAT OUTDOORS!! It's the male population that can't seem to handle a female on here. Thanks for NOT supporting females who are trying to hold their own and provide and defend themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom