• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

so much for that free speech

Did anyone see the one where Chicago police told reports their 1st amendment rights could be terminated?
Wish I knew how to share the link.

Welcome to the America we are allowing to exist because not enough people are willing to do something about it. Doesn't matter what your political views are. It stinks because generally most officers are good people just trying to do a very challenging and frustrating job. Looks to me like the police officer doesn't understand the rights of the protester, and a second officer stepped in to back him up. The ultimate test will be if the protester gets the charges get dropped or not.

Welcome to the America we are allowing to exist because not enough people are willing to do something about it. Doesn't matter what your political views are. It stinks because generally most officers are good people just trying to do a very challenging and frustrating job. Looks to me like the police officer doesn't understand the rights of the protester, and a second officer stepped in to back him up. The ultimate test will be if the protester gets the charges get dropped or not.

More like police unions don't like Walker.

Back
Top Bottom