• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now there's a Yeti bucket. No, seriously...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay I'm sitting here bored and looking through the ads in the Brunswick News. I get to the Dick's ad that I usually ignore and saw their section for Yeti products and I **** you not there was a 5 gallon bucket in different colors with the Yeti sticker on them. Better yet the were ON SALE for $39.99. Wow! Just wow!
IMG_20171112_115619788.jpg

I wash my car with one and use hunned dollah bills y'all, as air fresheners.
Reminds me of an American Dad episode where this old dude told Stan and Roger about owning a boat. " When people ask me what it's like to own a boat I tell them to stand in a cold shower and rip up hundred dollar bills."

Im sure that the upscale folks at Yeti will tell us that their bucket is far superior to any other 5 gallon bucket. But I still want to know ( not enough to actually go to the Yeti website though) what makes their bucket worth $35.00 more than my big orange Home Depot bucket.

Im sure that the upscale folks at Yeti will tell us that their bucket is far superior to any other 5 gallon bucket. But I still want to know ( not enough to actually go to the Yeti website though) what makes their bucket worth $35.00 more than my big orange Home Depot bucket.
The fact that it's not that disgusting orange color?

Back
Top Bottom