• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So the AK-47 is pre-historic and outdated for battle?

How about you keep your Bryco in the box and I will continue to bury my AK's. Fair?

P.S. I have NOTHING against the AK just cant stand the well I can bury it dig it up a bit of supertech 10w30 and there she goes. I just don't see the value in that argument. Is it reliable? You bet your damn ass it is but the torture test vs an ar.....meh a spoonfull in either in the right place and they go l;jkasjfyithjkksldkjfhasf< like me after a four horseman.....

Mehhhh..........AK47, AK74......

Still an AK.

Anyone else find it a little too coincidental that the AK came out in 1947, thus the AK47 and then a "new and improved" version came out in 1974 and thus the AK74?

Would dyslexic Russians have a difficult discerning which rifle to buy at first glance? Hummmmmm....

btw... WTB AK46... have cash in hand. :eyebrows:

P.S. I have NOTHING against the AK just cant stand the well I can bury it dig it up a bit of supertech 10w30 and there she goes. I just don't see the value in that argument. Is it reliable? You bet your damn ass it is but the torture test vs an ar.....meh a spoonfull in either in the right place and they go l;jkasjfyithjkksldkjfhasf< like me after a four horseman.....

But the AK still shoots with a tablespoon here and there. Did you overlook that important fact Einstein?

But the AK still shoots with a tablespoon here and there. Did you overlook that important fact Einstein?

You're right. It does shoot with a tablespoon here and there....just like the ar if you are going to be selective about where placing said teaspoon. Did you arbitrarily forget that fact Tesla? Did I do that right?

You're right. It does shoot with a tablespoon here and there....just like the ar if you are going to be selective about where placing said teaspoon. Did you arbitrarily forget that fact Tesla? Did I do that right?

I can **** up and render an AR inoperable with a tablespoon of dirt. Wanna see a video?

Start at the 2:48 mark and watch poor NWSharpshooter call it a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can **** up and render an AR inoperable with a tablespoon of dirt. Wanna see a video?

Can render an AK inoperable with a tablespoon of dirt as well....you continue to convey your message ineffectively....

If the video is of YOU rendering an AR inoperable with a tablespoon of dirt well then I would like to see that. Guess it would be a bit of self fulfilling prophecy though....

Tablespoons of dirt being poured into specific locations of your firearm is about as realistic as you let letting me bed your ak in concrete then telling you "Ha see it wont function now hurr durr..."

Back
Top Bottom