• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So the U.S ammunition manufacturers have a Strategy?

2nd amendment is about citizens fighting a tyrannical government
Gun and ammo manufacturers support the 2nd amendment
Citizens support gun and ammo manufacturers
Gun and ammo manufacturers sell guns and ammo to the government

Who gets to set the threshold for when it flips from “Not Tyrannical to Tyrannical?” I think your 3rd the answer is backwards. Don’t you want to flip your comment and say Gun and ammo manufactures should support citizens more?. I am the customer. I expect more value; where are the customer driven new products? we want new products we want innovation we want affordable products that don’t hurt people, pets or wildlife. Made in America we’ve been fed **** for too long. Why am I getting the feeling, I’m just interested in knowing what others think.. you don’t feel a little disappointed in the NRA? I was a “ as faithful as I could afford “ NRA Member but Not not. I can’t testify to what the last 30 years would have been like WITHOUT The NRA. But as a gun owner, I cannot testify that because the NRA exists, I have benefited from its existence.

Who gets to set the threshold for when it flips from “Not Tyrannical to Tyrannical?” I think your 3rd the answer is backwards. Don’t you want to flip your comment and say Gun and ammo manufactures support citizens. I am the customer where are the customer we want new products we want innovation we want affordable products we’ve been fed **** for too long that citizens should be supporting you gonna name menu facture’s

I’ll pit it a different context. Imagine on one hand boycotting private businesses that lobby for gun legislation while on the other hand supporting other businesses that sell the government the weapons they will use to enforce those same laws with.

There’s always going to be that sort of dichotomy. The force and the resistance. It’s happening today with Israel. I’m sure by the end of the week a Social Media .com or Starbucks or Bezos will take a public position of outrage over a Sovereign State in very cramped spaces is defending its borders and people.

My focus in this little marathon is on ....”of all the monies in kind, direct cash purchases, services, memberships, safety and shooting classes yada yada...what did I get back out of it but the obligation to clean my guns before Monday morning? Who really is out there supporting gun owners? I find it completely unacceptable the level of interest the whole industry places in We Gun Owners well it’s pretty obvious that their interest in me stops at my wallet and not at my holster.

It’s all still changing. Keep watching companies like Ammo.inc. for example. Tomorrow we could wake up and ODTcould be owned by Cabelas. lol.

2nd amendment is about citizens fighting a tyrannical government
Gun and ammo manufacturers support the 2nd amendment
Citizens support gun and ammo manufacturers
Gun and ammo manufacturers sell guns and ammo to the government

Well, to be fair I think ammo manufacturers get a lot of business/support from gov. I'd imagine most of their bulk orders are gov related. But, it would be nice to know, if it came down to it, that those manufacturers would prefer to sell to us not gov.

I'm just looking forward to when the prices will return to where they once were. From what I read and am told by local businesses, the story is they won't. Everyone seems happy to be selling and buying at the current prices. Supply and demand ? Ok..But there doesn't seem to be as much shooting at the ranges around here, so is hoarding the problem again ? Buying high and saving it up doesn't make the price any lower down the road.

Back
Top Bottom