• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So then there's this.................................

What I'm thinking but I don't want to blow up a battery or do something crazy like that. I don't have much experience with motorcycle type batteries.
I run onboad chargers on my golf cart and boat just plug in and they cut off when charged

another vote for Battery Tender. use them on my motorcycles, mower and have a 6volt one on a old 8n. All have pigtails attached to battery with either sae or pin plug. Never had an issue with heat or cooking one.

So I got this thing. (not the girl)

View attachment 5383035

Here's my question. What is the best way to charge the two batteries that are on this thing? All the crap I have seen says I need to take the batteries out of the seadoo to charge them. Is there another way? Is there something I can leave connected and just plug it in after a days use?
Looks like a nice set up they had one on display at the fisharama in Perry a couple weeks ago.

Batteries give off hydrogen gas when charging. It's a bad idea to keep them in a confined space when charging them are you could turn your little boat fishing rig into a good size bomb. I would take the batteries out and charge him like it says. All it would take would be one spark while they're charging and work and that unit and everything that's around it is going to be one big insurance claim. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Some of the newer Personal Watercraft use an AGM or a Lithium battery and you will need a charger which is compatible.

If you use the larger battery charger or attempt to jump start then there is the possibility the on board computer could become damaged from the over voltage $$$.

Back
Top Bottom