• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So tomorrow night...

Apples and shoe laces comparison to this ****show...lol
I checked out his work. Damnit what a "fleabag". I'll say 2 Hail Mary's, 4 Our Fathers and cut the heads off of 6 chickens for you. I can see your point. I wouldn't, couldn't send or let my girls go see that without me though.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I have to not only drive my last youngun to the Tabernacle to see some side show freak named Youngblood but I have to go in with her and sit through 3 hours of thos bull**** noise.
I still can't believe she couldn't find ANYONE else willing to go. But she already bought the damn tickets. So it looks like old dad has to take one for the team.
Let, you're a great dad. Be sure and take ear plugs. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Sounds like divine intervention to me. ....
Guess I'm a crappy dad. No way in hell I'd go see that freak show. Seriously, WTH? (Of course no way in hell my son would want to go either so no threat there I guess.)
I never even heard of this guy until she got the tickets. And now here I am going to see Sissy Mary and the Four Ferries.

I have to not only drive my last youngun to the Tabernacle to see some side show freak named Youngblood but I have to go in with her and sit through 3 hours of thos bull**** noise.
I still can't believe she couldn't find ANYONE else willing to go. But she already bought the damn tickets. So it looks like old dad has to take one for the team.

Tabernacle has been posting about being vaxxed or have a neg test within so many hours....I know this is with live nation shows there.

Back
Top Bottom