• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So what's your favorite hot sauce?

I'm not sure how easy it is to find but I know it is not something we make a lot of.

But I know that it doesn't get any easier to find than in your mailbox.
Thank you! That's one of the great things about this site, I've met and talked to the coolest people! It's guys like you that make it great and make me forget about the dingleberries on here. Lol! PM inbound.

Yikes! One thing I definitely don't need is more pain. Lol!

My son & one of my nephews (I got a herd of em') gives me variety packs of hot sauces every now & then so I can't even remember the names of the sauces but there have been some pretty nice ones. Texas Pete has a jalapeno sauce but we've only found it online and it's REALLY good. My wife thinks mild salsa is spicy, she don't like anything spicier than that and won't even try hot sauces. Lol! When it comes to beer, I might have one or two beers at a time only two or three times a month. I've just never been much of a drinker because of growing up around an alcoholic Mom, I moved in with my Dad when I was 12 to get away from her. But I'm a cheap beer kinda guy when I do have one, I'll either get Miller or Bud but only in a glass bottle. Seems to taste better for some reason. I hate light beer though, leaves a bad after taste.

Eta: my son buys the Texas Pete jalapeno sauce by the case and sometimes I go in on it to get a few bottles. That stuff don't last long in my house or his either. Haha!
Last time I was in a a Bass Pro in Macon I wandered up by the registers and they had several kinds of hot sauces and BBQ sauce. I picked up a bottle of hot sauce and it had a $20.00 price tag on it. I told my wife it was time to go. I know they're counting on Yankee tourists impulse buying that over priced **** by the registers. But the presence of $20.00 gimmicky hot sauce just insulted my intelligence.

IMG_1000.JPG

FYB, short for "F**K Your Buddy" served at Roosters in Cumming and Dahlonega, takes a real man to eat a few wings covered in that nuclear stuff.

Back
Top Bottom