• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So where, exactly, is...

Where or what do you think it is?

• A black hole which swallows packages and spits them back out at random

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A postal worker’s house, where he can check to see if the package contains something he wants

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Just a random word thrown out as a postal cya

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A place where the best tacos in the world can be found

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
Transit?
Seems like everything I’ve ordered or someone has sent me by USPS Priority mail lately ends up sitting there for 10-20 days.
Keep checking status on packages, they all indicate ‘in Transit’.
Must have a huge warehouse there, cause everyone seems to have the same problem.

It's all a b.s. cover up terminology for the lack of efficiency.

I had a package due to be delivered yesterday. Showed out for delivery all day. Mail came at 2030 last night, no package. Suddenly the "out for delivery" turned into "delivery attempt, held at PO by customer's request". Total bull****. Lazy ass PO worker couldn't be bothered to get out of the vehicle and walk 40 feet to drop off the package.

It'll probably come today based on my experience seeing this bull**** technique used several times now.

I'm still getting Senate runoff postcards.... just the Republican candidate ones.
How convenient ??

That's just your friendly leftist USPS mail handler delivering all the stuff he don't wanna get caught for throwing it away, but still helping get that Xiden INSTALLED as President..

It's all a b.s. cover up terminology for the lack of efficiency.

I had a package due to be delivered yesterday. Showed out for delivery all day. Mail came at 2030 last night, no package. Suddenly the "out for delivery" turned into "delivery attempt, held at PO by customer's request". Total bull****. Lazy ass PO worker couldn't be bothered to get out of the vehicle and walk 40 feet to drop off the package.

It'll probably come today based on my experience seeing this bull**** technique used several times now.

Yeah...I've had that happen several times...usually with an Amazon package.
USPS is required by contract to deliver Amazon packages within a certain time frame.
That's how the PO gets around a late delivery.

Back
Top Bottom