• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

You guys missed a good ride today. Thought it was gonna rain and suck, but it turned out great. Few damp turns snuck up on us that we had to dance around, but otherwise good. Had to cut the ride short due to Skottysnipers Skottysnipers rear tire being worn to the point that he needed to get home before the steel belts started showing...

As the weather gets better, we need to get some local group rides going...

Wife got a new ride. 2022 Grom w ABS.

Attachments

• D0275E50-85CE-4015-BD73-E2FB2FE5457A.jpeg
    D0275E50-85CE-4015-BD73-E2FB2FE5457A.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 22
Did a few upgrades to the Busa.

Stretched 7" & lowered 2".
Moore Mafia Tune w/ Yoshi R55 full exhaust and BMC filter.
Healtech Quickshifter
Brocks Radial Mount strap.
EK ZVX3 Chain
Dunlop Q3+ tires
Fresh fluids and new brake pads.

Ready for spring!

HAYABUSA2.jpg

HAYABUSA1.jpg
Very Nice!!! I almost pulled the trigger(wanted SO BAD) but my back’s jacked up. I made it about 10 miles and turned around, should’a seen my big*** getting on&off that Thang lol. My youngest girl , her boyfriend, and my wife are now riding. Guess we’ll stick to the Hawgs?

Very Nice!!! I almost pulled the trigger(wanted SO BAD) but my back’s jacked up. I made it about 10 miles and turned around, should’a seen my big*** getting on&off that Thang lol. My youngest girl , her boyfriend, and my wife are now riding. Guess we’ll stick to the Hawgs?

Thanks! I’m going on fiddy with a jacked up back too. A Hayabusa probably wasn’t the best bike choice for me but what the hell. Ya only live once right? Nothing wrong with a nice comfy hog though! I had a Road King this time last year. Enjoyed that bike as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom