Somebody please tell me

peter parker

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
112   0
Reaction score
Am I a flipper I dont sell ammo just buy and trade give away ammo if I have it in every sale or trade and new holster if I didnt get one with it try to price fair I can take it just pm I will withdraw supporter status if you can and youll never hear or see me again no hard feelings

Am I a flipper I dont sell ammo just buy and trade give away ammo if I have it in every sale or trade and new holster if I didnt get one with it try to price fair I can take it just pm I will withdraw supporter status if you can and youll never hear or see me again no hard feelings

Naw, man. It's all good. Some people just get butthurt about things.

Not bored just wanting to know its no big deal I can take it !? I thought that tradeing was what this site was for insted I get this is not craigslist or even had worse said to me so if I am a flipper would they just pm and tell me and I will keep my guns cancel all trades and just leave I am not hard to get along with. I can sell what I have on facebook !

Not bored just wanting to know its no big deal I can take it !? I thought that tradeing was what this site was for insted I get this is not craigslist or even had worse said to me so if I am a flipper would they just pm and tell me and I will keep my guns cancel all trades and just leave I am not hard to get along with. I can sell what I have on facebook !
You are free to ask what you want for your stuff no matter how much of it you have, or when you bought it. If someone here gives you slack, public or PM, just hit report post triangle and we will handle it.

Back
Top Bottom