• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Someone talk me OUT of an Osprey 9

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Now that I've gotten a 3 lug for my TiRant I'm finding that I'm wanting a second suppressor purely for pistol use. So I was already wanting an Osprey for the simple fact that its a different look. I haven't looked too much at the numbers but I'm not trying to shoot in my backyard so I don't care if its not the quietest.

I really like the lines of the Osprey and I think it will look good on the Glock, P226 and my next host (its a surprise). What do you guys think?

You dont know how much I crave a FNX 9! Like why in the world haven't FN brought that gun out in 9mm? I've want one since I've played Black Ops 2
I would buy one i think. I love the fnx 45, heck I've had 2 want to get it again.
PS buy a threaded barrel
i.imgur.com_EmYRKkN.jpg

I won't talk you out of it, I'll talk you into it. The Osprey 9 is my favorite pistol can, mainly because of the same reasons you state. It's not as quiet as my Ti-Rant 9 as has a little FRP, but who cares? It looks awesome with my USP's, has a unique look, and MOST importantly - you can actually use your sights (this works better w/some slide/sight heights than others)!! I have the Osprey 9 and 45 - absolutely no regrets. :cool:

I would go Osprey 45 instead of 9, but other than that you can't go wrong. I just ordered an IA Shephard 45 from @DogLegArms a few weeks ago.

Yea thats another dilemma. While I appreciate the versatility aspect I have no .45 guns. While reasoning that I could get this or that, aside from the FNX theres not a gun out in .45 that I can't get in 9mm. Kriss is even bringing out a Vector in 9mm. So do I sacrifice potential versatility for a smaller, lighter can that will probably suppress 9mm better than the .45 version will?

Yea thats another dilemma. While I appreciate the versatility aspect I have no .45 guns. While reasoning that I could get this or that, aside from the FNX theres not a gun out in .45 that I can't get in 9mm. Kriss is even bringing out a Vector in 9mm. So do I sacrifice potential versatility for a smaller, lighter can that will probably suppress 9mm better than the .45 version will?
I bought a 45 can to compliment my 9mm can. I have it attached to my sub 2k now as i have no threaded 45's. you never know though, for instance if the lwrc smg comes out in 45, Ill already have a can for it.

Back
Top Bottom