• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sometimes it's better to STFU

He gave her 7500 per charge for bail, that's 15k. He could have made it 3 mil and it wouldn't have mattered because I doubt she would have had any of it for bond. 10 percent of 15k. Not a chance she has that in an account that someone would use to spring her.

You might be surprised at how much cash she has. I can only imagine how much a judge puts up with before he loses it like this. Should be done more often in my opinion.

when she walked toward the judge it really set him off, apparently you can do alot to judges to not get them too pissed but if you try to get really close to them i nan angry way your screwed as it impedes upon their bubble of power they got going on

but she was out of line something terrible, she should have shut up and got a lawyer to try to decrease the bail and charges

The judge told her she could not go home so it's better for her to be in jail then out on the streets. I am not going to lie though if that were me and I was told that I could not go home I would have acted a fool too!

Back
Top Bottom