• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Sorry to lowball you"

Who asks: "Sorry to lowball you, but will you take..."

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't find it but.....

Pretty much, he gave me his guys #, I bought them for a few dollars less each then him, the guy delivered them to my house and put them in my garage for me.... LMAO
Oh man, talk about a deal maker. I'll call you for my next home purchase. Classic. I'll bring it up for sure..................

Oh man, talk about a deal maker. I'll call you for my next home purchase. Classic. I'll bring it up for sure..................

I didn't even try, LOL guy was going to be a few miles from my house.... one of the benefits of living "in yuppieville" guy drove 45 mins to go to Academy (it's 2.5 miles from my house) he delivered them and made a few extra bucks

I'm probably in the minority here, but I never knock a guy for trying. I'd rather get lowballs than people just never responding to my sale threads at all. It doesn't bother me at all, but I know it definitely pisses some people off. I think for the most part the apology is their way of acknowledging that they do in fact realize you likely won't take it, but they are giving it a shot. Again, just one man's opinion.

Any offer is better than crickets.

you should send him a PM. He's picking them up this week.

It's funny bc I woke up this morning to 3 PM's about ammo cans, LOL

Yes, I did get a better deal on ammo cans then lftd&pwrstrok'n lftd&pwrstrok'n from his source. (like a 1-1/2 ago)

Yes, it is extremely amusing that I also got them delivered right to my house.

No, I do not have the dudes #'s

No, I do not have any ammo cans for sell, sail, cell, sale....

If I was looking for ammo cans I'd just get them from lftd&pwrstrok'n :

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ammo-cans.1183106/

The only reason I didn't the 1st time was because lftd&pwrstrok'n was playing farmer and trying not to get killed by his mini cow to get them for me, LOL

Receive PM. Any room on price? State lowest number but also express interest in trading for an item he has for trade. Inquire about his trade value so maybe we can work out a potential deal.

His response? ok thanks glws

I can see why his item has been advertised on here for several years now. If you want to know if there is any room on the price (ie: lowballing with lowballing), kinda odd that you'd just end the conversation when I ask about a trade. Guess it's flipping but I dunno. Oh well.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I never knock a guy for trying. I'd rather get lowballs than people just never responding to my sale threads at all. It doesn't bother me at all, but I know it definitely pisses some people off. I think for the most part the apology is their way of acknowledging that they do in fact realize you likely won't take it, but they are giving it a shot. Again, just one man's opinion.
Recently had a phone up for sale. Asked $100, knew it would get counter offered. Counter was $60, I asked for $75.
Done. No butthurt.
If you dont see 'firm' on the sale post, all they can do is say 'no'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Recently had a phone up for sale. Asked $100, knew it would get counter offered. Counter was $60, I asked for $75.
Done. No butthurt.
If you dont see 'firm' on the sale post, all they can do is say 'no'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
well based off of your experience we should all take note......

Back
Top Bottom