• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Sorry to lowball you"

Who asks: "Sorry to lowball you, but will you take..."

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think some people misunderstood my post. I don't mind lowball offers. I can't stand when people apologize while they offer. Just offer away, if I don't like it, I will say no thanks. The feminization of The American Man, and a new era of men afraid of confrontation is responsible. When you apologize, you let me know you're part of that new movement. Be a man, this is America.

sent p.m. today and told the guy we could meet tomorrow (full asking price) and he answered
"I really have to think about if I want to sell it or not. I really want to keep it. Going to be hard letting it go especially with all the gun crap going on in this country. Let me think about it."

Moderator sent a p.m. to me and said we couldn't "call out" another ODT'er. I didn't want to neg him over it because he just sounds young. To list something for sale (sail, sell or saled) and receive full asking price but then pull back your offer................ juvenile

sent p.m. today and told the guy we could meet tomorrow (full asking price) and he answered
"I really have to think about if I want to sell it or not. I really want to keep it. Going to be hard letting it go especially with all the gun crap going on in this country. Let me think about it."

Moderator sent a p.m. to me and said we couldn't "call out" another ODT'er. I didn't want to neg him over it because he just sounds young. To list something for sale (sail, sell or saled) and receive full asking price but then pull back your offer................ juvenile
lot of juveniles on here full of themselves and **** too.

pm him back and tell him you found one cheaper and to pound sand

Back
Top Bottom