• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southeast Meet and Greet

This is just me talking and we have no plans for anything, but I've always kinda wanted to do a gun show like we did Saturday somewhere deep in South GA and see what happens. The question then would be where? What's a good central location for South GA?

Perry Fair Grounds is where RK does theirs and usually get a good turnout

This is just me talking and we have no plans for anything, but I've always kinda wanted to do a gun show like we did Saturday somewhere deep in South GA and see what happens. The question then would be where? What's a good central location for South GA?

Tifton?

Perry Fairgrounds would be a great place. Right off of I-75 so people from the deep south plus people from the metro area plus all of central GA would be likely to show.

Probably the best all around location in GA.

Perry Fairgrounds would be a great place. Right off of I-75 so people from the deep south plus people from the metro area plus all of central GA would be likely to show.

Probably the best all around location in GA.
Based on the responses so far... isn't there a Waffle House at that exit? :boink: :)

Back
Top Bottom