• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spectre II first impressions

Mine came with a small spacer in the package. Looks a lot like a lock/jam nut for a muzzle brake. Jake told me it was mainly for AR rifles and the such. Spectre works fine on my buckmark and locks up tight.

I think that if it threads up tight to the 10/22 shoulder, it should be fine. I would test fit it and see if there is a gap. If no gap, should be good to go.

Did you look in the box the spectre came in and see if the spacer was under the bottom foam? Mine was in a little plastic baggie about 2x2". It really doesn't stick out that it is in there. Let me know how the 10/22 does as I'm also thinking about getting another barrel for my 10/22 takedown.

I think that if it threads up tight to the 10/22 shoulder, it should be fine. I would test fit it and see if there is a gap. If no gap, should be good to go.

Did you look in the box the spectre came in and see if the spacer was under the bottom foam? Mine was in a little plastic baggie about 2x2". It really doesn't stick out that it is in there. Let me know how the 10/22 does as I'm also thinking about getting another barrel for my 10/22 takedown.

I'll let you know how the 10/22 does. I've got a while until I pick my spectre up. I was actually thinking about cutting down that flash suppressor that comes with the tactical 10/22s to .2" but hopefully they are putting that spacer you spoke of in all there spectre 2 boxes now.

Back
Top Bottom