Speeding ticket

Just FYI, Police Tickets go toward the City which funds the City Courts/Police Dept. Sheriff's Office Tickets go to the Court system. No funds go to the Sheriff's Office.

So who do you think have quotas?
The police lol

I’ve heard it from several; unofficially in east point they call it feeding the cobra

The police lol

I’ve heard it from several; unofficially in east point they call it feeding the cobra
State patrol pulled me over in an a real rural area a few years back for crossing a double line as I was making a turn. Basically I just cut the turn a little short because we're in the middle of nowhere with no one around and no one should give a damn. I knew he was behind me and was really just trying to make his life easier by getting out the way faster on my turn.

He was super friendly, told me right off the bat that I wasn't getting a ticket or anything. He flat out said it had been a slow day and he's required to make "contacts" and me crossing that double line gave him an excuse to check me out.

State patrol pulled me over in an a real rural area a few years back for crossing a double line as I was making a turn. Basically I just cut the turn a little short because we're in the middle of nowhere with no one around and no one should give a damn. I knew he was behind me and was really just trying to make his life easier by getting out the way faster on my turn.

He was super friendly, told me right off the bat that I wasn't getting a ticket or anything. He flat out said it had been a slow day and he's required to make "contacts" and me crossing that double line gave him an excuse to check me out.

You mean he didn't shoot your dog or give you a rectal exam? You MUST have been disappointed.

He was super friendly, told me right off the bat that I wasn't getting a ticket or anything. He flat out said it had been a slow day and he's required to check me out.
Capture+_2019-12-28-19-19-45-1.png

You mean he didn't shoot your dog or give you a rectal exam? You MUST have been disappointed.
No, he just detained me under the threat of violence because his handler's have told him to identify x number of people a day. Nothing to see here sheep, just thank him for his service and move along.

What amazes me me is the cop haters come on a public forum and call people "boot lickers" and call cops "pigs". It's well known that this website saves every single post. It's also well known that the FBI, NSA and probably several local agencies monitor this website.
Now, What do you think would happen if one of you cop haters were to defend yourself with a weapon? If the case were questionable AT ALL then all of your hate filled posts would be used against you in court. How do you think a jury would judge you due to your hate filled rants on here?

If I were a cop hater, low life, criminal, druggie, etc, I would keep my opinions to private conversation.

It's not just the cop haters and low lifes. It's also the average guy here talking about hypothetical situations. You fools may as well be talking on a tapped telephone line. All of your BS has been recorded. I really don't get how you could be so ignorant to that fact. What's sad is some of you are too dumb to comprehend that you're dumb. Some of you think you're the most intelligent person here yet you continue to post BS that could easily be used against you.

Tread lightly boys. Big Brother is very real and he watches this website like a hawk.

What amazes me me is the cop haters come on a public forum and call people "boot lickers" and call cops "pigs". It's well known that this website saves every single post. It's also well known that the FBI, NSA and probably several local agencies monitor this website.
Now, What do you think would happen if one of you cop haters were to defend yourself with a weapon? If the case were questionable AT ALL then all of your hate filled posts would be used against you in court. How do you think a jury would judge you due to your hate filled rants on here?

If I were a cop hater, low life, criminal, druggie, etc, I would keep my opinions to private conversation.

It's not just the cop haters and low lifes. It's also the average guy here talking about hypothetical situations. You fools may as well be talking on a tapped telephone line. All of your BS has been recorded. I really don't get how you could be so ignorant to that fact. What's sad is some of you are too dumb to comprehend that you're dumb. Some of you think you're the most intelligent person here yet you continue to post BS that could easily be used against you.

Tread lightly boys. Big Brother is very real and he watches this website like a hawk.
Very well said and I'm with you.

Back
Top Bottom