Speeding ticket

Its not like they make policy like that public. I said some places discriminate and don't hire people with an higher IQ. That is documented in court cases so there's nothing for me to prove here.
Yeah? Well what about now though? Prove it!
His blanket statement that in some places a sub 104 IQ was a hiring guideline implied without providing examples that LEO hiring practices skewed towards a lower intelligence of all law enforcement....this could not be farther from the facts....

In fact the single department that posted these requirements NINETEEN YEARS AGO has at some point since removed the IQ standard from prerequisite employment guidelines.

http://ci.new-london.ct.us/content/8251/7455/7808.aspx

You guys just love to bash them regardless of facts, so don't let facts get in the way, carry on....

I inspect these projects as a consultant to GDOT in these work zones that seem to be inconvenient to so many of you on here. I have no sympathy for you. Pay the damn fine and slow the **** down! Every swinging dick in these work zones want to go home and see their families after a shift. We see so many close calls from idiots behind the wheel it's amazing that more workers aren't hurt. Slow down!
They were home.

His blanket statement that in some places a sub 104 IQ was a hiring guideline implied without providing examples that LEO hiring practices skewed towards a lower intelligence of all law enforcement....this could not be farther from the facts....

In fact the single department that posted these requirements NINETEEN YEARS AGO has at some point since removed the IQ standard from prerequisite employment guidelines.

http://ci.new-london.ct.us/content/8251/7455/7808.aspx

You guys just love to bash them regardless of facts, so don't let facts get in the way, carry on....

Fine, I'll just stick with the tons of anecdotal evidence that most cops are of below average IQ.
But the fact remains, a US federal court did rule police departments could discriminate based on a high IQ. There must have been a reason they took the case.

Fine, I'll just stick with the tons of anecdotal evidence that most cops are of below average IQ.
But the fact remains, a US federal court did rule police departments could discriminate based on a high IQ. There must have been a reason they took the case.
They took the case because someone sued. It could just as easily been a case of diclscrimination based on shoe size or hair color...

Back
Top Bottom