SPM button

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyemikeb

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
264   0
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has always wanted a SPM button?

If you put SPM in the comments then it pushes it to the top and people might not read the comments and then you get more messages.

If there was a button that either temporarily marked it as sold or put something over the ad that said sold pending meet, that can be removed if the deal fell through…

Maybe I’m the only one? Haha

You could use the button that we already have . If its sold its sold.

Screenshot 2021-12-08 123654.png

If you put SPM in the comments then it pushes it to the top and people might not read the comments and then you get more messages.

If there was a button that either temporarily marked it as sold or put something over the ad that said sold pending meet, that can be removed if the deal fell through…

Change the Title to SPM and lock the thread. If the deal falls through, you only have to unlock the thread and change the title back.

You're not. That would be a nice feature to save a little time by marking the ad for you and allow you to remove it if the sale/trade falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom