• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sports Cards

RedClayScott

Bear Icon
PapaBear
Reaction score
My 2 boys have the bug and I am having a good time helping them build their sports card collections. They are looking for anything baseball, basketball and football from all years so let me know if you have some sitting around that you would part with. If you have something substantial enough, I may offer up a partial gun and cash trade. I have a wide variety so I bet I could find something you’d like. Let me know what you’ve got and how much you’ll take for it. Thanks everyone!

My 2 boys have the bug and I am having a good time helping them build their sports card collections. They are looking for anything baseball, basketball and football from all years so let me know if you have some sitting around that you would part with. If you have something substantial enough, I may offer up a partial gun and cash trade. I have a wide variety so I bet I could find something you’d like. Let me know what you’ve got and how much you’ll take for it. Thanks everyone!

I remember one person here on ODT having thousands of Sports cards for sale of trade, I can't remember who it was but ask around. Good Luck

I got a whole big box of these things. Mostly baseball, a little football. There's some that are worth $ that I'd be happy to pull out and show so you can run some #'s. I'd probably take $400 cash or trade for something good.

Back
Top Bottom